Strat: Blender K40Y-9 .047uF
Vintage Relic Stratocaster pre-wired upgrade harness (Blender + Volume Mod .047 uF cap). A very economical way to improve the tone of your Strat! Hear what you've been missing from those single coils!
BEST SELLER - an incredibly flexible Strat harness with many different tones!
• 2 Fender CTS 250k short split shaft audio taper pots (1 volume, 1 tone). We do measure all pots and use higher values for the volume position.
• Fender 5-way control switch (white switch tip included).
• Russian K40Y-9 NOS .047 uF paper-in-oil tone capacitor. TONE!!
• Volume mod (treble bleed). .001uF ceramic disc cap & 100k carbon resistor soldered to the volume pot results in more treble/highs retained as the volume knob is turned down.
• Cloth vintage style 22 ga vintage style push back wire.
• Blender Strat wiring. In place of the tone 2 is a Fralin/ACME Blender pot which allows blending of the neck or bridge pickup. Tone 1 is a master tone. Pickup selection is as follows:
5. neck pickup; blender mixes in the bridge pickup
4. neck/middle pickups; blender mixes in the bridge pickup
3. middle pickup
2. middle/bridge pickups; blender mixes in the neck pickup
1. bridge pickup; blender mixes in the neck pickup
• Mounted on a Fender '57 aluminum control shield.
• Wiring diagram included.